Design a Logo for Griffon Lore Games
- 状态: Closed
- 奖金: $200
- 参赛作品已收到: 12
- 获胜者: Glukowze
The Griffon Lore Games logo is for a fantasy role-playing games press. As a publisher of premium role-playing books (hardback and in color) and PDFs, Griffon Lore Games needs a color logo that encapsulates the depth and feeling of our products.
The logo needs to contain a Griffon imposed or incorporated in a presentation similar to medieval coat-of-arms with a clear, sharp font for the words "Griffon Lore Games". While coat-of-arms like, it should not be an actual coat of arms. The logo should be distinctive, artistic and creative. As the logo for products rich in original content, it should not have a corporate or big-business feel, but rather an expression of artistry and elegance. A logo that encapsulates the fantasy-genre concepts of “griffon” and “lore” (either separately or “griffon lore” as a singular concept) will be the winner. “Games” is implied and does need any association to the logo as a graphical element (although the words Griffon Lore Games needs to be associated with the logo).
Artists should become familiar with the fantasy griffon (sometimes spelled griffin). This is a work-for-hire arrangement. The name of the press is:
Griffon Lore Games
We will need:
1) The logo with the Photoshop or Illustrator (or like standard format) file for later manipulation in the non-compressed minimum resolution of 300 DPI.
2) The full logo in a *non-compressed* JPG, TIF or PNG format, minimum 300 DPI, suitable for high-quality printing.
3) The full logo in in 72 DPI for webpages and social media.
4) A 512px x 512px "bare-bones" basic icon for website tab logo (the small logo that appears next to your website page name on a website tab)
5) The logo without any words as a JPG, TIF or PNG in the minimum resolution of 300 DPI for the book spine.
Thank you very much. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions. The winners might have more business from us when we need banners and text separators for inside the book(s) or PDF.
Griffon Lore Games
“Ryan delivered quality work in a contest with over 100 entries, coming out the winner for a superior, creative design. He responded to feedback almost immediately and delivered an awesome product that we are very proud of.”
AnthonyPacheco, United States.