Home design ideas
- 状态: Closed
- 奖金: €330
- 参赛作品已收到: 18
- 获胜者: viparch1
We just bought a piece of land in the center of Delft, the Netherlands and would like to realize our dream home there. That's why we're holding a contest for the best design.
The things we'd like are:
1. High ceilings (above 3.20m, but you can explore options with floors or half floors to make some parts of the home have ceilings of up to 7m).
2. A lot of light and many windows, preferably from ceiling to floor - you can think of panoramic windows too.
3. A lot of space and open plan with functional flexibility.
4. >= 3 large bedrooms.
5. 2 bathrooms + 1 toilet (downstairs) - the master bathroom with large shower, free-standing tub, sink and toilet), the second bathroom with tub, sink, toilet.
6. A total living area of > 150 m2.
7. Buliding costs incl. architect and constuctor costs < EUR 200.000.
Building envelope 2.3
Land boundaries: The lots are issued at the front up to 1.0 meter outside the front line (Delft pavement), up to the middle of the parking street.
Building height: The building height is a maximum of 19.50 meters + NAP (new amsterdam water level). The facade height from street level should be 4 layers with a flat roof (could be 3 layers with a false front to make it look like 4; or 3 very high layers). On the optional 5th layer, the façade surface must be at least 0.8 meters back 50% or at an angle of maximum 76 degrees.
Building depth: The main building, measured from the front line, is maximum 12 meters deep.
A cellar or basement under the building is permitted, within the technical possibilities of the railway tunnel.
It is being built in the façade line (inline with the rest of the bulidings).
Erker window / outdoor area: Above 3.8 meters from the street level it is possible to expand 40% of the façade surface, up to 70 centimeters deep. Distance to the side border is (on both sides) at least 70 centimeters.
Expansion (rear): For the northern corner lot it is possible to realize an extra construction at the rear (up to 5.40 meters from the corner, depth to parking). The building height is a maximum of 12.80 + NAP (see dsn B).
The built-up parking facility on the back of the plot is designed and executed as a single structural construction.
Parcellation: The individual lot has a width of 5.55 meters.
Parking Parking must be solved on site. Accessible via the parking street.
1. Veld 2.3_kavelkaart Kavel (9) = The land. Total of 139.5 m2, the house is not stand alone.
2. kavelpaspoort-bouwenvelop-veld-2-bezonning-december-2017 = Sunlight distribution per time of day/season.
3. Neightbourhood houses - Some pictures of newly realised projects in the area and old Delft houses to get a general idea of what the neighbourhood looks like.
4. Structure - the maximum depth/height/layers of the house
5. Inspiration - achitecture we like :)
6. vleeuwenhoek-kavelpaspoort-vlr-def2 - Full details on the project (in Dutch), translate if need be. The requirements concern field 2.3.
Send a message if you've got any questions.