As Featured in
数百万用户 - 从小型企业到大型企业，从企业家到初创企业 - 都使用Freelancer将他们的想法变为现实。
Paula's design work was incredibly detail oriented and she was hyper responsive to our evolving needs.
If you're looking for a talented graphic designer you'll find people like Paula to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring an After Effects Designer on Freelancer
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects application used to create engaging motion graphics and cinematic visual effects. Video professionals use After Effects during the post-production phase of filmmaking, TV or video production. The ability to create 2D and 3D animation, apply a wide range of video effects, provide eye-catching typography and conduct image stabilization make it a popular software choice. Increasingly video professionals are using After Effects to create engaging short-form video or animations for web distribution using social networking platforms such as Twitter.
The software was first developed in 1993 by Company Of Science And Art in Rhode Island and eventually acquired by Adobe in 1994. After Effects is considered industry standard in the creation of motion graphics and effects. Written in C++ programming language, the application is a sophisticated animation and video compilation environment with common functions including keying, tracking, compositing, and animation. The software also functions as a media transcoder, nonlinear editor, and audio editor.
After Effects provides extensive support for third-party plugins to enhance visual compilations and integrates seamlessly with other applications such as Photoshop and Flash Professional to deliver compelling web animations.
The current version was released in June 2015. This edition includes a number of useful features such as a new Adobe Character Animator, Uninterrupted playback, drag and drop Creative Cloud Libraries and Maxon Cineware v2.0.16.
What are the key features of Adobe After Effects?
- Built in support for Cinema 4D offering smooth Cinema 4D integration and synchronization of timelines.
- The ability to sync settings to multiple machines using Creative Cloud, no matter what laptop, desktop or mobile device you are working on you’ll always be up to date.
- Warp Stabilizer VFX works wonderfully with raw video footage to assist stabilization of individual objects and to fix difficult shots.
- Live 3D Pipeline ensures scenes in Cinema 4D can be used immediately in After Effects without out rendering saving considerable time and effort.
- The most recent versions of After Effects include an updated and more streamlined user interface.
- Enhance motion blur on live footage and create realistic or exaggerated movements using Pixel Motion Blur.
- After Effects also incorporates a range of bundled software including Cinema 4D, Key light for color keying, Mocha for motion tracking, Color Finesse for color correction and CyCcore FX HD for creative effects.
If you are looking to engage the skills of a video professional or 3D animator for short form web or social media content, with a background in After Effects, then look no further! Hop onto Freelancer.com and crowdsource your next After Effects specialist - with millions of users you are sure to find the right person for the job.
Freelancer is home to a community of qualified, experienced and highly regarded video animators. By browsing the directory of freelancers and reviewing design portfolios, you can locate the perfect candidate for any video or animation project.
On a tight budget? Typically freelancers are a more cost effective option then engaging the services of a large design agency - and at no cost to the quality of work either! Post a project on Freelancer.com with a detailed description of what needs to be done, and you can kickstart the work today!
现在搜索After Effects 设计师