As Featured in
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
在Freelancer上雇用a Joomla Developer
Joomla is one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) available worldwide, with more than 50 million downloads. Commonly used for the construction of robust websites and web applications, for the purpose of publishing content, Joomla was first released in September 2005 as a rebranded release of Mambo 184.108.40.206. Since then there have been over a dozen iterations with the current version 3.5.1 released in April 2016.
Joomla is an open source software, enabling developers to access it free of charge. The CMS uses object oriented programming and is written in PHP, leveraging MySQL, MS SQL or PostgreSQL databases to store data depending on the version operating.
Joomla is popular among websites, blogs, intranets and mobile applications that include a newsfeed, community, network or membership area, or who utilize key features such as syndication and newsfeed management, multi-language support and powerful multimedia support.
An award-winning CMS, Joomla is celebrated for its ease of use and flexibility. It has an international community of more than 500,000 active contributors, and is the CMS of choice for hundreds of thousands of organizations worldwide including household names like Citibank, eBay, Ikea and McDonalds. Regardless of whether you are looking to create a small business website, an eCommerce store, a corporate intranet or an online application, Joomla provides an adaptable solution for businesses of any size.
Here are some of the Joomla features you will love:
- Effortless content management - Joomla’s foundation is in content management, and accordingly, Joomla delivers a host of features that simplify the organization, management, and publishing of website content.
- Extensibility - The real power of Joomla comes in its extensibility. An army of knowledgeable Joomla developers have created more than 7000 extensions to enable precision customization of your website.
- Front End Editing - Joomla has a reputation for ease of use. The front end easy edit functionality is simple, and fast.
- Support for multiple languages - 64 languages are supported, more than any other CMS platform available.
- Cost effective - The free, open source nature of Joomla CMS flow through to lower cost website development or customization projects. Pay only for developer resource, not ongoing license fees.
If you are considering Joomla as the Content Management System for your new website or application to take advantage of its wonderful flexibility and powerful extensions, you probably require a Joomla developer to help plan, build or maintain your project.
Hiring a freelancer is a great option when enlisting the services of a website developer. With Freelancer.com you'll get access to thousands of Joomla freelancers available from around the world, and it is often a more cost effective and efficient solution than engaging a large web development company. You can view a comprehensive list of qualified and professional Joomla developers at Freelancer.com. Freelancers are available in different locations and time zones to enable project continuity night or day. Search for a freelancer with the Joomla skills and experience you require today. You'll be sure to find the perfect freelancer for your next project!