As Featured in
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
在Freelancer上雇用a node.js Developer
Node.js was developed by IT expert Ryan Dahl in 2009, and the latest version available to developers is v0.10.36. The Node.js runs on OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux.
Following are some of the important features that make Node.js the first choice of software for both business and software architects.
- All APIs of Node.js library are non-blocking which means the server never waits for an API to return data.
- The server moves to the next API after calling it, and a notification mechanism of Events of Node.js helps the server to get a response from the previous API call.
- The Node.js library is very fast in code execution.
- The program is highly scalable - Node.js uses a single threaded model with event looping.
- Node.js uses a single threaded program and the same program can provide service to a much larger number of requests than traditional servers like Apache HTTP Server.
- Applications never buffer any data. These applications simply output the data in chunks.
Why your business needs Node.js:
- Reduces the size of your application and the complexity and chance of bugs.
If you’re a business owner looking to find an experienced Node.js developer the best place to get started when evaluating a candidate is their open source portfolio or asking for a range of examples of past projects as well as a contact to discuss their experience with. Freelance Node.js developers are available across the world due to the international nature and demand for the program, allowing business owners to tap into a global bank of talented developers.
Be clear when looking for a freelancer about exactly what you need to be done and always provide a clear brief to set your expectations on experience and technical understanding.
There are many database options for Node.js applications, and you should make sure your candidate is familiar with them.
Ask your IT team to develop a list of experience and mandatory knowledge and ensure your candidate has this experience before awarding the freelance project to them. Doing your research and spending the time to quantify freelancer applications will ensure the person they select is the best person for the job.
Engaging a freelance Node.js developer is an innovative way to streamline your IT needs for your business and allows you to bring in talented IT specialists as needed from remote locations.
Technicians can work online when your team is away from the office or after hours, so your business experiences no downtime.
If you’re looking for a freelance developer by the hour or your project, view the extensive range of talented IT developers on Freelancer.com today.