As Featured in
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
在Freelancer上雇用a Textile Designer
We are surrounded by textiles in our everyday life. Everything from our clothing to towels, fabrics in our furniture and carpets, was created by a textile designer with their specific use in mind. These have been designed not only for the way they look but for the properties required for them to perform effectively.
Textile design is essential to the manufacturing process. Any business looking to create unique products would benefit from hiring a freelance textile designer. Textiles are a design element often overlooked by small business, but it is a way in which you can set yourself apart from your competitors, giving your business an edge. A freelance textile designer is a highly creative expert in the field with an eye for pattern, colour and detail. Hiring these on-demand specialists offer a myriad of benefits for your next creative project, including the following:
- Access to portfolios of innovative designs ensures you choose the right person for the task
- Access to professionals with specific experience
- Delivery of the best possible product to meet your budget requirements
- Insight into current and future fashion and trends
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Consideration of all factors required, both atheistically and functionality.
What is Textile Design?
Textile design is the art and science of creating textiles. These are made from yarn, fabrics or fibres and can be printed, woven, knitted or have patterned surfaces. These are designed with their specific purpose in mind, including clothing, furnishing and industrial fabrics. Properties required for each use must be considered, such as flexibility, abrasion resistance, strength, moisture control and protective elements.
What does a Textile Designer do?
Textile designers work with other industries, including fashion, automotive, interior design and technical textiles. They must understand the behaviour and properties of the fabric and the purpose for which is to be used.
Textile designers design fabric structure, including the materials used, colours, patterns on the surface, texture, and finish. They made decisions regarding fibre type, yarn size, dyes, printing by hand or by machine, bleaching textiles, or leaving them natural. Design decisions must meet both the aesthetic and functionality needs of a product.
Textile design is used for countless products, including:
- Soft furnishing
Tasks a textile designer may be required to undertake include:
- Consulting to determine goals and pricing
- Producing sketches and concept ideas
- Liaising with manufactures and buyers
- Using CAD (computer-aided design) software
- Managing production
- Access market viability of textiles
- Liaise with industries to monitor future fashions and trends.