I'm currently using the Sheeva Wordpress template and would like the following changes on [url removed, login to view]
- display 3 images at a time
- images should not be stretched to fit into a square
- images should have a subtle drop shadow and white border
- images should have the title beneath them when image is in center position
- banner should support 9 images and be determined in WordPress dynamically.
- if user clicks on left arrow, then left image disappears to the left
- then the center image moves to the left position
- then the right image moves to center position
- and a new image appears in the vacant right position
- same process but opposite for clicking on right arrow.
- if the 9th image is in the center position, then the right arrow disappears.
- if the 1st image is in the center position, then the left arrow disappears.
I'll also have several other changes on the site. If this project goes well, I'll ask you to help with more projects.