Introduction to the function:
We produce design heaters and our heaters are equipped with a program that makes life very convenient for the users. In order for the user to minimize the cost for power, the heater has a program that will automatically increase and decrease the temperature throughout the day.
Having automatic increase/decrease has some benefits for the user:
1) You will wake up to a nice a warm room and go to sleep with a nice warm room
2) The user doesn’t have to manually turn up and down the heat
3) The user will not forget to turn the heat down manually, thus enabling him to save money
4) Because of the Mill Heat Boost Technology the heating will be faster than normal heaters, which means it is more cost effective and will faster heat the users room
A walkthrough of a day and how the program works:
First you have to set up the day and night program. This is something you only do once, then the heater will follow your programs going forward. If you want the heater to start the day program 5:45am, you need to program the day program at 5:45am the first time. If you want the heater to start the night program 6:45pm, you need to program the day program at 6:45pm the first time. When you set each program, you also decide for how many hours the program shall last before the heater automatically lowers the temperature.
If you set the programs as described above, then:
- The heater will automatically increase the temperature so that it is nice and warm when the users get out of bed in the morning (let’s say at [url removed, login to view] AM). Then it will be nice and warm when the user is eating breakfast and getting ready for the day. The heater will automatically lower the temperature when the user goes to work (let’s say at [url removed, login to view] AM)
- The heater will be set to a low temperature when the user is away, so that the user will decrease the power bill.
- In the evening, the user gets home and the heater automatically increases the temperature at around 7 PM. It will be nice and warm when the user eats dinner and watches TV. When the user go to bed at around 10 PM the heater will automatically turn the temperature down.
- The next morning the heater will start over again and heat the room in the morning.
What we want the video to be like:
- We would like to make an animation video explaining how convenient this heater equipped with this program can be for the user.
- So we would like it to do a walkthrough of a day and actually show potential customers how it works so that they understand the concept
- We would also like to highlight the other benefits:
o Cost effective by saving power (by not using much power while not there)
o Doesn’t have to manually increase and decrease temperature. The heater does it for you. We need to portrait that this is very convenient for the user
o Don’t have to forget to turn down the temperature, thus also saving costs
Please see enclosed picture of the heater that is featured, so that you get a hold of how it looks
Please see our webpage [url removed, login to view] to see the style we have on our products. It is important that the video also portraits our premium products.