We have 50+ Native English speaking writers on our team right now and we are currently looking for some more writer(s) to add to our team due to the large amount of work we get each day.
What you should know about the job:
1. It will last for a very long time, because it's unlimited work.
2. You need to be a 100% native English speaker. We are looking for writers from America, UK or Canada
3. The projects we assign must be turned in on time.
4. We need updates on the projects every 14 hours (excluding weekends).
5. The pay is not high. If you have dreams of "getting rich quick," with articles, then don't bid on this project. If, however, you understand that customers don't pay a whole lot for web content, go ahead and bid. We have unlimited work BECAUSE we do not charge our customers a whole lot.
As for payment, the payment is staggered. Example, what you do this week, up until Thursday, will be paid the following week, on a Friday. The reason we do this is to make sure the articles are accepted by the customer. In the past, we paid some writers the very week they did the work and the customer came back with complaints - needless to say, we lost money that way, because the writer would not fix the work they got paid for.
We do offer secret bonuses, but we don't offer them to just anyone - you have to do a really good job on the articles, get good feedback from our customers, always be on time and have a limited amount of rejections. Don't ask for the bonus, it will come when you least expect it.