Here are the requirements:
1. Must run on Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 server.
2. Must be written in C#, and the project must be for Visual Studio 2010.
3. Must be a Windows service that automatically starts.
4. Must use a FileSystemWatcher to monitor one or more directories for new .WAV files. This must trigger on the OnCreated and the OnRenamed events.
5. The list of directories must be loaded from the registry when the service is started. (HKEYLOCALMACHINE\Software\QuoCast)
6. The language will be American English.
7. Convert .WAV to .TXT using the Microsoft Speech SDK 11. The .TXT save file path must stay the same as the .WAV, but the extension will change to .TXT.
8. Must be either threadsafe or use a locking mechanism.