- approx. 12 screens/pages need to be converted from psd to html to have a fully functioning mobile app (all files / images will be provided in a later stadium)
- fully functioning app (SPA = Single page application) where each button works, each error message is working, etc.
- app needs to be adaptive/responsive for mobile phones; app needs to work AND look good on ALL mobile devices and in all browsers (phones, no tablets, but also Iphone 6 Plus)
- menu and different animations should be as fluent as LinkedIn Iphone App. Example of effects: if you swipe left/right from the main feed, the whole screen moves to the next feed (to the next category which is written in small letters to the left and to the right below the search field). Example of menu: when you press the menu button, the feed gets pushed to the right; very fluently (as fast as LinkedIn Iphone App menu)
- all images in 1 file
- clean and W3C compliant code (will be tested)
- further requirements will be explained to you during the bidding phase. So PLEASE ask questions; we will read your questions thoroughly and will decide on the basis of how qualified your questions and answers were whether you get the project or not.
- All requirements have to be fulfilled 100%, otherwise no payment can be done!
- Payment will only be done at the end, 1 milestone can be agreed on.
- with your bid, please submit references of mobile websites (incl. URL) where you did the conversion from PSD to HTML. Preferably state those websites that have similar animations / effects / menus as this project has
- Please always START your bid with the words: DEAR MAX. If your are not doing that, we will NOT REPLY to your bid, as we will be assuming that you are a robot or didn't want to invest the time to read this description carefully.
Looking forward to working with you!!
Note: The sliding effect is the same as in Google News & Weather App. The user sees the first news feed. When he swipes to the right, the next news feed is preloaded already. And so on...the news feed can change every second...