Hello. I am looking for bids for website and brochure copy writing services. It’s for a new established business. You will find below information on the project in the form of points. Please send with bidding package the following information:
• Fixed quote price.
• Outline of all work to be carried out.
• Time frame.
• Proposed plan of how you’re planning to tackle this project and approach.
• Samples of similar types of projects completed.
• SEO copy skills
1. Is this the first time dealing with a copywriter: No. I have gone through this just once a few years back when I first started my other business.
2. Company name: PHOODIBLES LLC
3. Company tagline: Fun Stock
4. Logo available: Yes
5. Contact person: Just me
6. Project description: Produce the written copy and content for the future company website and the future company brochure. This includes reviewing tagline (if necessary) and slogan. Serve as a guideline for website designer.
7. Company creation background: Company started as a food manufacturer. This is reflected in the name. Didn’t work out for various reasons. Decided to keep name as-is while moving on to a different trade.
8. Company current line of business: General Merchandise Wholesaler and retailer.
9. Additional products and services coming soon: Product manufacturing and drop shipping.
10. Time in business: Recent. Started in October 1st, 2016
11. Size of company: One person, just me.
12. Competitors: Many are out there with greater experience, well known brands and larger capital.
13. My means against competitors: Praying a lot for success, giving clients/shoppers/retailers comfort in dealing with me. Avoid being ambiguous and dealing with cheap products. Profit is an important factor in my business, but not my driving force. I love trading. Try my best to provide good quality products while not focusing on being least expensive. Provider of creative products. Researching for missing and/or commodities with shortages in the market and then purchase/manufacture them and distribute them quick before competition arrives. Try to avoid direct competition by “hit the market and run” style.
14. Business ethics and beliefs: Honesty.
15. Website theme: General information about us, the company. About us section, contact us, share with us, comments, Home page, FAQ, Services…etc. It’s not going to be an e-commerce site.
16. Website and language style: Fun and relaxing, maybe even with some colors. Something that would give buyers a happy feeling. A look that both adults and youngsters would find appealing and comforting. Neither too young oriented nor too adult oriented. I would like to target all age groups. I don’t have much to boast about since I just started my business, that’s why I will try hard to rely on my advertising material physical appearance and language style to attract clients and convince them to trade with me.
17. Available products: Not much to boast about or to use in my advertising campaign.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $443 for this job
Though I don't fully understand what your business is, a lot of what you say hits home with me and I think that after some back-and-forth I can give you what you're hoping for. Marty Pekar www.washedupcopywriter.com