this is not an usual bid for a project - it is more a creative contest:
We are looking for a NEW BRAND NAME for one of our projects. The idea we like most will be chosen and the bidder gets the price he or she asked for in the bid.
- Please suggest your ideas via the Private Message Board (PMB)
- Please state the price you want us to pay for the idea
Here is what you need to know:
- The service offered under the new name provides different type of ART on canvas like paintings, prints, reproductions etc.
- customers can express their artistic ideas through our service
- the name CAN BE any artificial combination of characters and does not need to have a special meaning (Famous examples of such Brand Names are: YAHOO, TWINGO, JAPPY, KIJIJI etc.)
- The shorter the better
- it has to be easy to pronounce for people who speak: English, German, Spanish, French
- it should be easy to memorize
- it should have clear spelling (if you just HEAR it, there should be no, or very little ways of spelling it so that people will not mistype it)
- it might NOT have any negative association in any of the above mentioned languages.
- all major TLD domains (com, net, org, de, fr, us, info, eu, biz ) have to be available.
- it may not be used by anyone else who is doing business in the same or a similar field (use Google with different spellings to check)
- it may not contain any special characters (also not a dash)
We will also perform checks on collisions with extisting trademarks in Europe and the US. When we choose your idea we make payment. You agree to give up all copyrights for all countries, all media and all times and to transfer all rights to that name to us, in the moment you receive payment.
Any questions and suggestions are welcomed through PMB.
Be creative - happy brainstorming and bidding!