I am looking for a self sufficient writer to scribe articles related to personal finance that look good to humans, search engines & social media. The articles MUST be in US. English. I don't mind if the articles are re-writes, as long as they pass copyscape as being unique. It will be up to the writer to research the subject to write the articles on although a long list of categories to choose from is available.
The articles MUST be 300 words minimum & pass copyscape or they will be rejected. I will pay $1.00 for each article. This is a short term project. However, if I am satisfied with the work it may lead to an immediate bulk project and an ongoing spot as a contributor with higher pay and bonuses for traffic that leads to sales/conversions.
I would like to see 2 samples of your work before we proceed preferably about personal finance. If I select you, we will start with 3 articles to see how you do. If I am satisfied, we will do an additional amount of probably 15-20 articles.
In summary, articles must be:
1. Each article must be unique. Proper English w/ minimum 300 words. Must pass copyscape.
2. Articles must be written manually and flow naturally - easy to read.
3. Articles need to have interesting titles, rank for related keywords, possibly be used as linkbait.
I don't want:
- Writers who use article generation software
- Writers who copypasta.
- Writers who write fluff articles and give useless advice.
- I also don't want scammers. (I want real writers.)
- I need quality not speed.
- Don't bother to bid unless you are willing to do the articles for $1 each.
Please start your bid with "Sup Man" so I know you have read all the requirements.
Please let me know if you are interested.