We have build a dynamic product selector page for our beachflags webshop:
[url removed, login to view]
Which is working fine and looks ok, so no changes to the layout or user interaction are necessary, but:
Some other requirements:
- We would like to be able to add more products at each step (without messing-up the layout).
- For every product we need to add 2 images, 1 for the selection page, 1 for the flag preview pane (on the right side).
- We would like to be able to add discounts to certain flags.
- We would like to be able to change the text at every tool-tip balloon next to the flags.
- We would like to able to changes prices easily.
- The code has to be clean and fast.
- We need to get rid of the iframe, because it is now loaded in a iframe because there where conflict in the css that is used for the rest of the shop.
- The values that are passed to the next page upon ordering should stay the same, so we don't need to make any alterations to our order confirmation pages and emails.
Of course I will translate everything for you to English, so no Dutch language skills required ;)
I think we would even have to consider to start the coding from scratch/blank again, because the coding now it really messed-up. But this is of course up to you.