I need a program that will run a webcam soccer coal kicking game (virtual game)when a coin is inserted. (like the wii system)
[url removed, login to view] must be able to reed a coin insertion from a electronic coin comparator(chines coin mechanisms) normally it gives a 3-5 volt pulse.
2. When a coin is inserted it will allow the player a time frame of 5 minutes to kick goals and if he score a certain amount of goals (in the 5 minutes)he will get extra time.(use your own discretion remember it must generate money)
3. To start the game after money is inserted he must hover his hand over the start logo.
4. Show score of goals on top of screen.
5. Player one will play against the computer
6. If possible 2 player option will be nice
7. Difficult levels to select (but not by the player)
7. I will prefer it to be written to work on puppy Linux (flash drive).
8. It must not crash like windows when their is a power failure because it will be on premises of my clients where no ups is available.
I will be installed in a steel wall mounted game box with a 18.5 lcd monitor.
Basically it will replace the video arcade games of the 1980's