DATABASE MANAGEMENT IN MS-EXCEL (OFF LINE)
Number of records per book : 200 – 225
Time Duration : 5 Days
Payment : After 48 hrs from the time/date of submission
Accuracy level required : > 90 %.
Amount can be earned :1500
INSTRUCTIONS, TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Entire data should be entered in capitals letters only, except mail IDs.
2. Read the instructions sent to you carefully & send the LOG of books you have processed.
3. The candidate (processor) who wishes to do the project is to clearly understand the details of the project before signing the application form. So please pay attention during the demo given to you and ask any doubts if any. Once the project is assigned it WILL NOT BE TERMINATED DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS.
4. Time cannot be extended as these are time-bound projects and need to be submitted to the respective divisions on timely basis after scrutiny at our office.
5. Utmost care should be taken while entering data in the TPP,PP1,PP2,PP3 columns. The medicines are to be expanded into the full form as per the company specification as shown in the template file above the yellow line. The records in which the MEDICINES NOT EXPANDED INTO their respective full forms are treated as errors, also the data in the sensitive columns like class/codes, email IDs , Ph Nums are to be entered carefully. Wrong record entries in these columns also are treated as errors and they are not paid for.
6. If the data in the image file is not clearly mentioned or any suffix is not mentioned, the concerned medicine group head in full is to be completely entered. This group heads of medicines is marked in RED in the top of the every group-list to maintain clarity to the data entry operator. However entire data is to be entered in black color, no other colors should be used.
7. Get oriented with the template well before you start your work, especially column no: 07 where the short-cuts are given. This will fasten your work and eliminate the doubts to the maximum.
8. The records are to be processed serially, starting from the book ONE. After completing all the registers/folders, then you have start link two. And so on. This is to enable the server at our office to automatically update the records from the mails you are sending. The processing order will be intimated to you while assigning the work / books.
9. The files should be completed in the specified time only, 25 books in 7 days. The processed records should be sent via mail . This is to permit the auditors to check the records on daily basis and intimate you for any corrections. Please do not give personal reasons for non-completion of work (internet, time-factors, power failures, personal problems, etc ) . Do not let the professional incompetency to hamper the performance.
10. The 25 BOOKS will be given in sets of ten BOOKS via mail , due to scanning delay in the 22 divisions spread all over India . The next set will provided only after submitting the assigned(previous) set. No extra time will be given.
11. While submitting the work, RE-NAME the template file with your name and then mail to us .
12. All correspondence is to be made via mail only. The processor is supposed to maintain the confidentiality/ sensitivity of the data.
13. Payments to the processor will be made on the basis of total number of records in 5 days.
14. Any changes in the format/ instructions from the company will be notified to the processor and need to be adhered to.
Best data entry operator here, I have read your project requirement and I want to do work over this project, so please give me a chance to work with you. Thanks Ummednegi
I am interested to take up the project as I have done such assignments for my [url removed, login to view] deadlines along with maintaining quality of work is my top priority
Hi! I am fresher and would complete the job within stipulated time frame and quality parameters.I will process 25 books in 5 days and mail them as mentioned. Thanks. Sincerely, Abhishek Srivastava
Sir, I am so interested to do the job. I can give you 5-6 our time every [url removed, login to view] I have all qualification in the following fields according to your requirement Thank