A business development professional has four primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new ethnic jewelry suppliers within the region.
2. Able to ship directly any item to customer to different countries?
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing suppliers
4. Arrange shipping of items within 48 hours.
• Contacting potential supplier via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Updating full catalogue, prices and photos of items
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
9 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
I have been staying in Delhi for past 33 years. In other words i have been staying here since birth, so i am aware of all the areas around Delhi and also i have my own conveyance which makes me more mobile.
Hard Work and discipline. I am interested in new projects and this will help in creating a exciting work of getting new contacts and supply for good amount of time.