I'm need a circuit designed, tested and gerber files for the following microcontroller based approach meeting performance specifications:
1. Scalable from 5-40A load current
2. AI/DSP for Fault Detection and Noise filtering
3. Optically isolated (5kV)
4. 3-32VDC trigger voltage (regulated on the input of the design)
5. 3-32VDC VCC input power (regulated in the input of the design)
6. Circuit timing based on load current (not AC line voltage).
7. RS422 / IEEE 4888 / RS 485 handshake for:
a. detected fault diagnostics
b. voltage / current monitoring
8. Power down (sleep) mode when not in use
9. 24VDC +/- 20% load voltage with 65 A current spikes
Attached is the PCB size/envelope.