Input: 12 to 24V DC or 24V AC
Output: [url removed, login to view] or 5V or 12V - maximum current
required is [url removed, login to view]
1. only one of the selected output voltages is
required - user selected via either DIP switches or jumpers.
2. Supply input can be 3 terminals if required AC,
DC and common.
3. Voltage regulator will require a heatsink.
4. Design to be completed on Eagle.
5. Input to be fused, output to be current limited.
6. Test points required for input, ground, output.
7. Size as per sample supplied.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $65 for this job
Hello! I have 10 years experience in schematic and pcb design! I can help you right away! Please send me a message to talk more about your project! Have a nice day!
Hello, Have a great day. My name is Shahbaz Ali, iam running a setup for developing Electronic devices. We will deliver you a complete PCB design. Please feel free to contact. Regards, Shahbaz.
Will be done in EAGLE CAD Max current protection, minimum BOM Note For q2 Volt output the input should ve 24V AC/DC as the system is not a Switcher regulator and there is no isolation.