I have a list of around 80 Airports. I want to collect GPS coordinates of Gates(Terminals) available inside each airport. You can use google map to collect Gate's GPS. Below the suggested steps;
- Open Google Map in browser
- Find the airport
- Zoom in maximum. By zooming to maximum you can see the Indoor Maps of that airport(Airports in the list have Indoor Map in the Google Map)
Eg : ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Then you can see the Gates in the Indoor map(A1, A2 etc)
- There should have around 20 to 100 gates(varies depends on the airport size)
- Collect the GPS coordinates and Gate name of all available gates of all airports in the list
Note, you have to manually collect the GPS coordinates by using above method. there is no automating tools or softwares to collect it.
I want correct coordinates of all available gates of all 80 airports
I will give you the list later.
please pm for more details.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $44 for this job
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this task.Let's discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
Hi, I understand the project requirements and willing to start as soon as possible. Kindly share the details and I will deliver with high quality. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks & Regards Khushi India
Hello I can help you with your project. Please check my sample data for Concourse A gates of Atlanta International Airport: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B485BBrDckLjanlHc0g2d3Uxek0 Waiting for your response.
I have gone through the description. I am very much interested to work on your project. I’ll provide you the work as per your requirement with in a particular time frame. So let’s start