Admin / Secretary – Progetti General Trading LLC (February 2014 – Present)
Nature of Job: To perform several office tasks within one job do word processing and data entry. Secretaries also file papers, answer telephones, schedule appointments, and handle mail for their employers.
• Answering telephone calls and takes the details.
• CV screening & phone interview.
• Handling Payroll, Labor Loan and Clients Accounts
• Prepare invoice, offer letter, delivery note, purchase order, deposit slip, cheque and voucher.
• Sending and Receiving international and local deliveries.
• Follow-up offer letter, payment, invoice to respective company using outlook.
• Research, post ads, inquiries using internet.
• Maintaining records and personal files of employees, company, client .
• Monitoring labor absent, no. of square meters and type of work from each project site.
• Prepare monthly attendance sheet and monthly expenses statement for each staff.
• Request quotation for office stock and receiving deliveries.
• Arrange and file all the forms, contracts and all the documents.
• Handling petty cash for office stocks and reports.
• In charge of office facilities.
Reason for Leaving:
I'm looking for a bigger challenge and to grow my career. I am interested in a new challenge and an opportunity to use my technical skills and experience in a different capacity than I have in the past.
Data Encoder - Wilcon Builder’s Depot (March 2009 – December 27, 2013
Nature of Job: The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for inputting and updating the database in Lawson system of the company and keeps the company records updated.
• Responsible of encoding stocks in the system from supplier and other branches.
• Coordinate with the Suppliers regarding the delivery.
• Monitoring of supplies according to consumption monthly consumption.
• Printing of receiving slips generated from the Lawson system. All items received from suppliers and other branches should have a corresponding receiving slip.
• Filling of all documents and in-charge of transmitting all invoices with corresponding receiving slip to the Head Office.
• In-charge to encode of Discrepancy report on short or over deliveries or damaged items coming from supplier or branches. The report should be attached to the supplier’s invoice.
• In-charge of withdrawing stocks through the system for customer order/invoice (pick-up or for delivery).
• Printing of withdrawal slips through the Lawson system (Customer withdrawal slips).
• Responsible to transmit all the documents of releasing area to the head office.
• Responsible to creating return slip for the customers items return and making credit memo or adjustment of invoice.
• Inputting information and files into a system within the agreed timescales, and in an accurate and diligent manner.
Telephone Operator - SM Hypermarket North Edsa (April to September 2008)
Nature of Job: Telephone Operators are responsible in sending and receiving telephone calls
From clients or customers that ask information of inquire signal failures.
• Call and receive call from customers.
• Courteously greet the customer and give them the best customer service needed.
• Give customer’s assistance by answering their inquiries and other concerns.
• Transfer calls from to designated area or department.
• Encode and forward customer’s concerns to authorized personnel that will further assist the concern of the customer.
• Processed requests for wake up calls and screening calls
• Monitored busy or unanswered lines
• Checked back with callers on hold to update status
• Received, recorded, and relayed messages correctly, totally, and legibly
8 威客就此工作平均出价 $489
I love interacting with people and know more about them and their interest, and also i do believe that while communicating we are able to learn something new with anyone and anytime.