Every week, our local church hands out a leaflet to all visitors (300-500 leaflets each week).
This leaflet (called a "Weekbrief", "Weekly letter") is an A4 sized piece of paper, z-folded in thirds.
These leaflets are printed on a regular, black and white laserprinter. The paper used is pre-printed paper (single sided, full color, so basically a letterhead).
We print double-sided. The fact that the back-side of the folder is plain-white is not a problem. Having the paper pre-printed on both sides is too expensive.
Your goal is to make a new design for this letterhead.
Attached are three files;
* A leaflet design, made by a volunteer, that we rejected. The biggest issue with this design was the purple-ish background color.
* Our "Bridge to Jesus" logo. This should be shown on the front-fold (so, on the right-hand third of the paper).
* An image showing how the paper will be folded.
Concepts delivered within the next 6 hours will have a slightly higher chance of being chosen. Quick submissions are appreciated!
Final deliverables will be;
* An Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop File
* The page, rendered as a PDF file
* The page, rendered as a TIFF file
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jul 23, 2012 1:58:20 AM:
Thank you all for your submissions. It's been a while since you've heard from me. Getting to the final decision took quite a bit longer than expected. The quality of most submissions was really good and I'm very happy with the results. I will choose a final design within the next few minutes and will nail down the final details with the winning designer. Thank you all for your time and effort on this!