I am looking for a website to be developed similar in concept to www.ifreelance.com. I would also like to utilize a few features from this site – but the site I am developing will not be for freelance work.
The Website will allow registered users to :
1. Specify their requirements and upload photographs and plans for tradespersons to review and then bid on.
2. It will be possible for the user to select an enhanced level of service for a small fee – to have their job featured.
3. Registered Providers (tradespersons) will upload their details, including a description of their trade and their experience and a portfolio of their work (this will include photographs which scroll across and will enlarge on mouse over.) This will be similar to [url removed, login to view] but without the contact details – also the tabs and content will be slightly modified to improve navigation and content.
4. When a user places a job for tradespersons to bid on, all registered tradespersons who meet the requirements and who are under a predetermined distance (in miles) from the user (this is an essential part of the service so you must now how to achieve this) will be automatically emailed and invited to Bid by clicking on the link.
5. Alternatively, tradespersons will be able to review all projects and bid on them. Users will receive emails automatically when a tradesperson makes a bid on their project.
6. They will also receive automatic emails at others stages of the bid process (including inception and bid end period).
7. On logging onto their account, the user will be able to review all the Bids and view details of the tradesperson who made the bid (in terms of experience, past feedback and portfolio etc.). The user and tradesperson will be able send and receive Private Messages.
8. The Website must automatically check for transmission of contact details which will be prohibited (including Email (@ and at) and telephone numbers). Any violation must be automatically reported to the administrator.
9. When a user selects a Bid, they will be required to pay a small fee to the Website for contact details to be released. (payment gateway)
10. Both the customer and the tradesperson will be able to leave feedback after the work has been completed. The feedback system will be similar to EBay and Yelp where there will be an overall percentage and then specific star ratings for the other elements of the service. This will then be updated in user/trade person profile.
11. The Bidder will be required to assist in identifying and including suitable affiliates. The Bidder will be required to provide SEO and assist in generating initial traffic generation.
12. The website needs to have a directory of services
Photography, transportation, construction, heating and cooling
13. There will also be a few pages providing advice (including downloads and Budget Planners) and links to suppliers (part of the affiliate links).
14. There will also be pages for help, FAQ, top rated, terms and conditions, dispute resolution and escrow payments, contact us etc.
15. The Website must have full easy to use CMS. I am looking for a bespoke design and not a template. I have a logo, but the bidder will be required to improve.
The site must have a very professional look and feel and be very easy to navigate. Please provide examples of your best Website Work (ideally a similar bidding Website).
16. The website needs to have a directory of services