This is an ongoing project, if you are skillful and responsive this can be a very long-term gig. We are looking for someone to work and grow with us.
Here are the requirements:
1. Must be able to integrate ecommerce PHP (limelight) code into a designed website.
2. Must be able to create checkout pages with Limelight CRM API. If you don't know Limelight API, you must be able to learn and apply it quickly. The ability to work with Limelight API is required for long-term employment.
3. You must be able to pass a quick test before being hired. The test will give you FTP access and ask to perform a few basic php tasks on a live server. Test will take 10-30 minutes depending on your speed.
4. Must be available to work 4 hours a day Monday-Friday as soon as hired and 8 hours a day Monday-Friday within a few weeks of being hired
Salary is negotiable, but we're willing to reward hardworking, skillful people well. Paid bi-weekly. Start your application w/ the keyword 'Salutations'
(Don't make us waste your time and ours)
Only Apply if:
- You're serious about freelancing
- You want a long term freelance Work
- You're a full time freelancer
- You start your application w/ the keyword 'Salutations'
- You have high level of availability as well as accessible by Skype, email, and in an emergency, phone.
- We want someone that can grow into managing the API and database and can grow with the company.
- Need to be responsive and turn-around work quickly.
Nice to see your project. I have read the details. I have certain questions which I want to ask. Are you available to reply these so that we can move forward? Looking forward. Thank You!!