该项目收到17 来自天才威客的竞标，平均竞标价格为$444 USD。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$10 - $30 USD
- Your task in this lab is to build a “slot machine” simulation.
- There are 3 JLabels, each displaying one of the three images, chosen at random. Clicking on the SPIN JButton randomly selects a new image for each label:
- If you click SPIN enough times you may get the same picture showing on all three labels. If this happens, the JButton will display “YOU WIN!” and the game is over (the JButton is disabled so that no more spins can happen):
- Display a JFrame whose title is your first and last name, followed by “’s Lab 8”. For example, the title of my JFrame must be “Carl Alphonce’s Lab 8”. Notice that the screenshots above do NOT show the correct title.
- Display three JLabels in one row, each displaying one of the supplied images.
- Display one JButton in by itself in the row below the JButtons, in the middle. (TA’s will give RECITATION ONLY HINT #3 for this.) The text of the JButton must be “SPIN”.
- Handle a button-click on the JButton by randomly choosing an image (from the ones supplied) to display on each of the three JLabels.
- If all three JLabels display the same image, change the text of the JButton to “YOU WIN!”, and disable it.
- Make appropriate use of conditionals (if-else or if statements) and loops (while, for, or enhanced for statements) to minimize code duplication.
- Structure the code to achieve a model-view separation.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online