This mobile app provides a network between the drivers and mechanics. The driver, thru GPS technology, can scan the nearest automobile repairing shops when he experiences car wrecks/disruptions. When the driver finds the nearest or the best auto-repairing shop, they can request an appointment.
The following features are:
1. Guide/Manual. Before use, as much as the app has easy-to-use tools, it is important to give the users the luxury to explore and be conversant with the merits of the application features. The guide/manual displays the tool-to-tool walkthroughs of the app that may give users the hack to shortcuts and the like.
2. Initial Diagnosis. Upon collecting the demographics of the motorists, it should be known that not entirely all of them are capable of troubleshooting the mechanical problems in their car.
3. Appointment Scheduling. The Appointment Scheduling feature assists the user in the arrangements for car maintenance and repair with the preferred auto-repair shop of their choosing.
4. Location. By the help of the Global Positioning System, this feature pinpoints the user’s location that gives information to the contacted technician as to where he can be found to carry out the repair of his automobile.
5. Shops Near Me. This feature is the first thing a user sees in his mobile screen when they tap a button to scan for the nearest auto-repair shops. Multiple icons can be observed pinpointing the shops and their corresponding distance from the source in a specific area.
6. Roadside Emergency Service. This feature functions when the user alerts the mechanic for a roadside car fix. This requires confirmation from the mechanic depending on its feasibility and availability to do the work.
7. Feedback System. It is a commendatory thing to give users the prerogative to provide suggestions or feedback pertaining to how the app works for them. They can report bugs or if any feature is not executing well in their platforms. It is important to let the users know that the creators are appreciative of their commentaries on their experiences with the app.
8. Rescue Alert. Rescue alert functions to notify the rescue units when accidents on the road take place. The users involved in the accident can send one, as well as the third-party users who witness the scene. The
9. Accident-Prone Area Map. Through the data collected from the agencies responsible for the monitoring and enforcing of road policies under the Department of Transportation, it should be easier to integrate information about the roads prone to unfavorable incidents for the drivers to know. This feature will impulse the users to increase their safety measures when driving.
10. Users’ Timeline/Feeds. It is only natural for the drivers to vent out their frustrations on anything while they are in their vehicle stuck in different situation such as traffic or mechanical problems. In this feature, the users will be able to post anything at their discretion and, by all means, in accordance to ethical values. This is intended solely to share information among other app users who might share the same sentiments on anything in relation to road safety awareness and others.
Give me your email address and I will give you the mockup of our project.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $283 for this job
Hello there ! I read the description and I can complete the project perfectly.You can see my previous projects in my profile.Please knock for more details thank you