Weighing Data Reading
该项目收到36 来自天才威客的竞标，平均竞标价格为$2775 USD。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$1500 - $3000 USD
we need to write a code for integration between our android (5.0 and above) application on Samsung Galaxy Tab Active.
We also have the below accessories that are connected to the device as follows:
1- OTG Cable Startech Device number Is UUSBOTGRA
2- USB to serial Startech device number is ICUSB232PRO
3- Brodit part number 536676 [url removed, login to view]
We need the following from your end:
1. Quotation to read the actual data (RFID Tag (Tag Number), Weights, GPS, date and time,..) for two types including source code since we coordinate with you to integrate it with our own Android app.
2. Attached is the first type that includes the hand shacking (Al Ain); the second attachment (Kaust) is the output from the weighing system that is sending data to serial printer port (No Handshaking).
3. Data will be sent to our server in the cloud (All information will be delivered when confirmed : IP, Database name, https, credentials,..)
4. Application must be able to work offline even if there is no internet connection.
5. We need a log on the Mobile devices so that we can trace what data we read and what data we sent to server.
6. Data will be sent in the back ground. We need an indicator that the application is connected to Terberg weighing system and it is transferring data. In the document there is a heartbeat message format that you will use. Also the application should be started automatically if it is closed for any reason.
7. Please take into consideration that in phase-2, we will require to read the weight value in a text box in our other app, in parallel to sending the data to our server.
8. Below is a sample of data that we need. We have GPS data from Terberg and we need also the GPS data from the handheld itself. We don’t need all data from the documentation since Bins upload and sending GPS data to Terberg are not needed.
9. The services in our servers will be also created by you. We will give you a remote connection to the server to create your objects. We have our SQL server that we will create a table for you to store the data. Transfer of data should be encrypted.
10. We could have a laptop with Windows operating system that you will be able to test for both systems.
11. Attached Word file (Kaust printer port only) is the description of the output generated by Kaust weighing system type (No hand shaking).
12. Attached PDF file “TMOpenL_V115” is the description of the output generated by Al Ain weighing system type (With hand shaking).
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online