I am in need of someone or a few people who have experience with Microsoft Commerce Server 2009. I am going to be implementing the standard edition to start with. We already have a team working on Web Design and Specs, I just need someone to come in and build the website, qa the website, code the website, and modify the catalog manager to fit our needs.
If this is you, I have a few question for you.
1) What is your experience with Microsoft Commerce Server 2009? Have you implemented any projects on this platform? If yes, can you show me samples?
2) Have you ever install Microsoft Commerce 2009 on a Windows Server from Scratch? If yes, how long did it take you to get it up and running?
3) Where are you located, and will you be available for long term bug fixing? Will you be able to contually support our platform once we get it running on the ground?
4) What is your time frame to get started?
5) Do you have a development enviroment you can use to get started?
Now, if you do not have any experience with Commerce server 2007, or 2009, please do not contact me. I am looking for someone with commerce server experience. Thank you.
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.