This is a simple asp edit record script
I have a client that is in need to edit submitted orders that come in from an ecommerce store [which is 100% working]
* Login the admin area [look at table ADMIN_TABLE for users]
* Then admin/[url removed, login to view]
* Then submit to display all
* Choose any order by clicking on the date
* You should be here or there about [admin/[url removed, login to view]]
* Click on edit order, it will take you to [url removed, login to view]
* So what we need here is the client to be able to:
* Client can edit any of the order fields
* Client can change quantity [I couldn’t figure out how to set the quantity from the order as the default selected value, please adjust]
* At the bottom there is a calculate button which will recalculate the total order based on qty changes
* I need the script to be smart enough that it wont allow you to “Update Order and send Mcguire an email?? if the qty has changed and the user has not pressed calculate
* When the users presses submit the new order information needs to get saved to the appropriate tables and fields in the database and an email is sent to the user defined in connections\[url removed, login to view] [customer_email] you can use the template [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
* The subject will need to be “Revised Order from Impark??
That’s it J
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer