Our application can currently receive data from an USB barcode reader attached emulating keyboard (USB-HID). The problem is that the we can only use one reader at the time, and our application has to be the active window to receive input from the barcode reader.
We need a way to capture input from USB-HID devices which allows us to enumerate the USB devices and select which one to read from.
- Must be possible to use on winxp and win2k
- Must be easy to load / unload
- Communication via MSN
- The developer must speak English, Norwegian or Latvian
Our application is written in Delphi, so a Delphi unit might be a good approach. C++ or even VB will also be accepted.
Our buyer ratings are available at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
(New account created for administrative purposes. Verification / confirmation available upon request).
Developers without ratings will not be considered.
When bidding, please explain briefly how you intend to solve the problem.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).