in Flash or AMFPHP I need to create a new Flash card game for teaching English vocabulary. A version has been done in Flash
[[url removed, login to view]
]log in with:
then go to bottom right
images speak louder than words....
* A new version should say when word correct sound or image to signify success
* learner may click to internet dictionary with definitions in English.-too complicated; I have multilingual DB of words :learner should click on target word and see translation in own language
* instructions are poor
* hover to see definition or hear pronunciation?
* image definition poor because sized badly
f sentence using the correct word in context with the picture, as hint. From DB of thousands of English sentences Match each word to a sentence; blank keyword - learner must see which fit best word
* goal: must complete a certain amount of decks at a certain level, with 5 seconds for each word and must have 70% correct Somehow create Tension . current version is monotonous
* Learner should choose to learn vocabulary in other languages. At present Chinese is only option but I would like eg German, Portuguese, ...
* Drag and drop instead of click
* After 20 words (adjustable ) a final test in which the learner sees sentences taken from the sentence db with blanked keywords and must insert the correct words from the 20 learnt to create 20 correct sentences
* Overall review test of all words learnt
k improve upload time for images. Current version requires about a day to upload 100 images
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).