I just purchased the Daily Deal Theme from Templatic and need some help customizing it. The theme comes with a payment gateway module, but we don't want to use it. All of our transactions have to be processed offline. As a result, we cannot collect any credit card information electronically. Instead we will get information from them on a form and then manually contact them afterwards by phone.
We would like the flow to work in the following manner.
1. Customer selects the "Purchase Deal" button.
2. A window/box appears explaining the ordering process. Customer selects a button.
3. A SSL form appears, where they enter personal contact information. Customer selects a button.
4. A confirmation screen will appear with their order information and the information they entered into the form. Customer select a submit button.
5. A window/box appears thank them and explaining the next steps. Customer selects a close button.
6. Summary email is sent to customer.
7. A detail email of the order is sent to an order desk to process.
We would like to be able to generate reports in the model on these purchases. Some of the reporting is already built in to the theme. Also, would like a screen to view all the purchase and to resend email notification to customers or order desk. All text boxes and buttons need to be customizable from the WP menu.
All custom work or system changes must be documented.
I am also looking for other suggestions.