The project involves socket programming and a client server architecture with linux enviorment. The system is Airline Reservation system for which I already have a ready made client server code in C++ and I need is to make the running code execute under my linux enviorment seamlessly.
I will provide working source code + MySQL Script + documentation and I require a code running on my linux 2.6 kernel enviorment, listing the commands and steps to compile, I am not a linux guy so any details is appreciated. The code has no errors and can be currently run under unix/linux enviorment, the code needs to be looked by any Linux/Unix exprt and be understood. If required I can also provide specific intricate details where the code is failing and an expert can correct it in detail. To my knowledge the code I picked from net is in working condition and its just that I am not aware how to make it run seamlessly. So any expert is invited to put few hours and make money (maybe even minutes).
Code is in C++ and MYSQL if required any new code with different platforms or database(or file) can be provided. If you want to implement using file operation i am fine with it too.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows
- Complete running code under specified enviorment of windows xp and MySQL database OR linux and files operation
- Steps on speciying how to deploy and incase I face trouble in deployment I should be able to contact the coder for help via email.
- the design document provided specifies the list of commands that should be supported and other requirements have been specified.
- A gyst of how the cleint and server talk in the code (4-8 lines) needs to be provided
• All (well-commented) source code.
• A sample run from the client's point of view.
- Test for multiple client and single server (aka multi threadin)
- complete command / console oriented applicaiton strictly
- Provide me technical support until march 20 until i present my project and review of my report (this isnt necessary but will be appreciated, please)
- tracking the state of the ticket and tracking the state of the conversation between the agent and the service.
Have the client program dynamically find the server (e.g. just execute client with no parameters and the program finds the server listening on that port anywhere in the network).
UNIX/LINUX 2.5 kernel
C++ (using GC++ only console no gui)
socket (some port and local server and database and client)
MySQL (if file operation is preffered is fine with me) database script provided alongwith the zip file . If you want to implement using file operation i am fine with it too.