I have a "Splash Page" for a web site home page. The page contains a single image that resizes to fit the browser window, and links to the next page when the viewer clicks anywhere on the page.
Currently this works fine on all popular browsers, but distorts on iphone 5 when viewed in portrait mode.
I am looking to hire someone who can:
- take the current PSD file and make multiple versions of the image to better support multiple popular resolutions and devices and orientation.
- improve the CSS so the users resolution/device/orientation is detected, and the correct screen is delivered to the device (to better fit the users display, and to improve download time on mobile devices)
I DO NOT WANT:
- be cross-browser compatible
- degrade gracefully on older OS and Browsers
You Must agree to a basic NDA
1. All information about this project including, but not limited to graphics, design, data and database design, costs, our client and our company will be considered confidential and will not be shared in any way with anyone except CCII via Freelancer.com.
2. You will not contact our client, nor will you indicate to anyone who the client is.
I hope that you find these requests to be reasonable.