I've got a system that is being developed as a backend for a mobile app used by security guards.
These are the following things that are being done in the mobile app.
1) Incident Reports for reporting things like unauthorized access
2) Patrolling of premises with checkpoints.
3) Equipment request eg torchlights.
4) Trainings done.
5) Clock in/clock out and time cost.
6) Twilio calls and recording.
7) Messaging of security guards.
All models have been coded out so its just a take data from server and display with minimal logic.
Things that need to be done.
1) Incidents report by site and adding in a form for followup actions.
2) Creating of patrolling routes and ordering using [url removed, login to view]
3) Display of patrolling data from mobile
4) Creating training modules and assigning to work sites.
5) DIsplay of trainings done.
6) Display of twilio calls recordings done ( May need to download file to server and link/play and delete file from twilio)
7) Creating messages and selecting sites to push to.
8) Display of messages received.
9) Processing of requests for equipment (calculation of cost)
10) Display of OJT
11) Display of Logbook
12) Display of supervisor visits
13) Registering of users (Backend.
UX should be logical. Theme given so it should look decent on handing. I'll do the final cleanup