I need someone to write my competitiveness analysis report
该项目收到16 来自天才威客的竞标，平均竞标价格为£54 GBP。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算£10 - £20 GBP
Aims of this component of the assessment: This assessment has been designed to allow you:
• to determine and evaluate the significant economic and strategic drivers and in the increasingly integrated business environment within which management decision- making takes place;
• to evaluate strategic and tactical actions taken by firms to enter and compete in international markets;
• to assess critically the key concepts underpinning the competitiveness of a firm.
The company for your analysis is Low and Bonar (L&B) ([url removed, login to view]), with particular focus on the Interiors & Transportation division and their brand Colback® ([url removed, login to view]). The key tasks are:
• Analyse the competitiveness of the company using academic theory of your choice. You are free to choose the focus of your analysis. For example:
o What are the key factors influencing the competitiveness of the L&B Group? How can these factors be reshaped to enhance the overall positioning of L&B?
o What is the contribution of the L&B Group (market/external awareness) to the competitiveness of the Interiors & Transportation division (www.colback- [url removed, login to view])? What segments of I&T (interiors, transportation, decorative or resilient) require an accelerated development pace to ensure greater competitiveness in the short term?
o What is the relationship between public awareness of the I&T division and its competitiveness? Is the competitiveness of I&T affected positively (or negatively) by inclusion into the L&B Group?
• Recommend a theory-based but practical course of action for the Low and Bonar Group (or Colback brand®) to follow in achieving greater levels of competitiveness worldwide or in particular markets and/or products.
Both the analysis and recommendation parts of your report should clearly demonstrate the incorporation and use of relevant academic theories as well as evidence of wider reading and the ability to apply critical thinking.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online