industry successful cases
该项目收到1 来自天才威客的竞标，平均竞标价格为$30 USD。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
to French and Germany (319word in total)
Education Project for the West African Examination Council
WAEC (West African Examination Council) holds unified examination annually within its member countries, namely, Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. Every spring and summer, about 2.2 million candidates take examinations in 15,000 test centers of Nigeria.
1. Lacking an efficient management system and oversight mechanism makes it difficult for each region to arrange exams reasonably.
2. Manual identity authentication cannot stop cheating.
3. The system is not conducive to the follow-up statistical analysis of students.
Integrating RFID into mobile computers ensures all information can be recorded in real time; wireless communications make real-time backend data update possible, helping achieve systematic management of data such as subjects, time and location of examinations.
1. The system helped the Council properly make plans and efficiently arrange exams.
2. PDA intelligently identifying candidate information effectively reduced cheating.
3. Information like examinee name, the number of examinees and schools they come from can be all recorded and saved in real time.
Mobile Nursing Project for a Chinese Hospital
The healthcare industry is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing industries where efficiency and accuracy are vital. To improve patient care and operational efficiency, a hospital in Sichuan brought in Chainway's mobile healthcare solution.
1. The HIS system on PC terminal can’t achieve mobility of bedside nursing.
2. Lacking detailed records is a barrier to generate positive patient outcomes.
3. Performance assessment and effective scheduling of nurses can’t be realized.
4. The nurse handwritings are highly error prone.
The system integrated industrial PDA and compatible software, enabling seamless connection to HIS, EMS systems. Chainway just in time delivers tools for medication administration, vital sign collection, information inquiry and personnel management.
The system standardized the nursing procedures and increased the productivity of staff members; reduced human error and enhanced patient safety; held down operating costs and streamlined operation procedures.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online