Dealer Locator Website Scraping Data Extraction - Updated 10/11/2016
该项目成功由markmark028 ，以$100 USD的价钱在4 天内完成。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$30 - $250 USD
Please read all the information below before responding to me.
I need information scraped from dealer locators, found at the following links:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view]
4) [url removed, login to view]
5) [url removed, login to view]
6) [url removed, login to view]
7) [url removed, login to view]
8) [url removed, login to view]
9) [url removed, login to view]
Note: Lines 7, 8, and 9 might all be the same database.
I need all available information, such as company name, street address, city, state, zip, phone, email, website address etc., provided in separate excel spreadsheets for each site.
- Please provide quote for the total job. I don't want quotes that are based on how many records you pull. There are not a huge number of records but probably too many for people hoping to cut and paste all the info. You need to have skills to extract this info automatically.
- Please provide a time frame.
- I need the data from US and Canadian store locations only. If you need to use city or ZIP code info to extract this data please provide this ZIP code info yourself, I will not be able to provide this information to you.
- These sites have been scraped before so I can easily spot check your results to make sure that you have pulled all the data from each website. The project will not be considered complete unless you provide all available info for all of the sites. Partial results are useless to me so you will not receive any payment if you do not complete all data from all of the sites.
- Once I choose a user to work on this project I will need to get the budget approved from my boss, so it may take a day or two before I can send a milestone payment. I understand if you can not start the project until the milestone payment is in place.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if any of the details above doesn't make sense to you.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online