Looking for an e-commerce developer with experience with Prestashop.
I already installed and configured most of the functions of the shop. However, I am facing some problems regarding shipping, carrier and other configurations that are known problems with Prestashop.
Here are the problems that I need to have a solution for:
- I need to offer free shipping when the customers reach a certain order amount. When setting this up in Prestashop, the cart always shows free shipping regardless of the the amount of the order. I tried to overcome this problem by adding a cart rule which is also not working properly.
- There is something wrong with carriers in relation to the free shipping rule.
- I already modified a great deal of the email templates, I would need to add the shop address at the end of each email and for this I need defined smarty tags (this is optional).
- I need someone to be in touch for troubleshooting until I can test and launch the shop.
- I might need some back end support to launch the site as I am migrating it to a new server. But this is not yet sure. I might do it myself with the support of the hosting company. But if problems arise, it would be good to have someone to provide help.
Budget 80 Dollars
Project: Website Designing Skills: Wordpress, PHP, Drupal, MySQL, Joomla, WooCommerc Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Designing and Development Team Size: Dedicated Developer