We are in the process of upgrading some functionalities of our website, the test server is located at [url removed, login to view]
Whoever is bidding needs to know the following :
Tasks 1 through 5 are related and intertwined, so the person taking up the project, needs to be able to deliver on those 5 tasks simultaneously. we can't and won't accept partial results.
The bidder needs to be able to demonstrate understanding of the assignment and ask the right questions and needs to respect the priority of these tasks. The implementation needs to be working on our test server before implementing on live server.
1. Auto login user on the website after they sign up using the normal registration process via their email (the redirection should take him to the page he was in before, and as a side note, we’re using WP-Rocket and CloudFlare for caching)
2. Activating and showing the mobile number fields on registration and user profile page, which currently already exists within the WP SMS pro plugin being used. (Once you deactivate Profile Builder and use “Login with Ajax” the phone field will show on registration, reroute some variables to use the WP SMS Pro phone field instead of the Custom field from Profile Builder)
3. When signing up with Facebook, the First name and Last name taken from Facebook go to The Billing First Name and Last name of Woocommerce. They need to also go to Wordpress First name and Last Name. When we’ll take away Profile Builder, there is a plugin that takes care of the Facebook signup and that is already there Called Woocommerce social login
4. Update the mobile number automatically in profile, if users enters one on checkout page. (And if one is already present in profile, it needs to show on the checkout field)
5. Some data that was fetched through queries on the checkout, isn't working once SSL was in place (needs to be fixed, further details will be provided)
6. On any listing’s details page (and only listing’s details page), example
[url removed, login to view]
When user leaves a comment, they will earn certain points (to be tied with existing sumo reward point system). (The comments on our platform are approved after moderation, so the points would be attributed after accepting or approving the comment)
Hello. I have read your project description carefully. I am a wordpress specialist and I have full experience in your project. I will not let you down with the project. I will wait for your reply. thanks!
Hello. I have gone through the details provided in the project description thoroughly and got interested to bid on it. Looking forward to being considered for the job. Thanks