Recently defended PhD thesis (300+ pages) and looking for an academic writer with experience writing for top entrepreneurship/business academic journals to convert the thesis into one or possible more journal articles.
- Proof of published work in quality peer reviewed journals
- Expertise in entrepreneurship, strategy, management (Targeted journals include ET&P, Journal of Business Venturing, Regional Development, SMJ)
- Ability to comprehend the PhD thesis and its content as to develop journal articles (data, citations etc to be used from thesis)
- Ability to communicate effectively and to craft a story
- Quantitative Statistical expertise (SPSS, Regressions, Mediation/Moderation, Unidimensional vs Multidimensional Constructs, Factor analysis)
- Qualitative statistical expertise a bonus
- Any previous work in Entrepreneurial Orientation a bonus
- Writing one top tier calibre journal article (10,000 words)
- Project completion timeline - 3 weeks
Attached file is the PhD thesis. Recommended to take a look at attached file to understand nature of content.