While we're looking for a long term French copywriter, the initial project is to write 5 x 400 word French articles about SEO (2,000 words in total), for which we're paying 60 Euros (0.03 Euros per word). If we are happy with the quality of your writing, then we will give you ongoing work and larger projects.
Freelance French Content Writer Job
We are a busy web design and SEO company looking for a part-time freelance French Content Writer to work in an ongoing role. This is a telecommute / work from home job for someone who writes fluent French and has at least basic English. Candidates from any country are welcome to apply.
The current job is part-time and is anticipated to be at least 10 hours work a week, with the possibility of going full-time in the future for the right candidate.
We are offering 3 Euros per 100 words of French content which will include a mixture of articles, submission details for directories, company descriptions, promotional content, etc.
The role will include:
• SEO copywriting – researching and writing content for web pages, articles, directory submissions and links that have good titles and text using relevant keywords a good number of times (SEO training can be provided if need be).
• Managing your own work load to ensure that deadlines are met and high quality work is provided.
• Proof reading your own work before ending it on.
• Writing a mixture of sales orientated content and informative articles.
Essential copywriting skills
The freelance job has the following essential requirements:
• 100% fluent written and spoken French.
• Basic level of English
• The ability to write content that is well researched, engaging and interesting.
• The ability to write both sales orientated documents (proposals, adverts, etc.) and informative educational articles.
• Competency with Microsoft Word
• At least 1 year previous experience in copywriting (This might be one aspect of another position).
• Good communication skills, creativity, a good sense of humour and positive outlook.
• A good team player.
• Someone who is able to follow detailed instructions where required and use their own initiative where required.
• Someone with high standards who strives for excellence.
• Ability to work remotely from your own home.
Please mention if you have the following experience
Our decision will be based primarily on the ‘essential’ criteria above, so even if you have none of the following skills, please still apply for this telecommute job!
If you have any of the following experience, please mention it in your application:
• Search engine optimization (SEO) experience.
• Web design experience.
• Any other languages.
• Marketing or Sales experience.
We ([url removed, login to view]) are looking for a long term working relationship with someone who is professional, friendly and who writes great English content.
The nature of our work is highly varied and client sites could be from any industry (art, travel, property, fashion, health, sport, web design, etc.) We are an ethical company, so you will never be required to write for adult or dubious websites.
This is a telecommute / work from home job, with no travel required. As a freelance content writer, you will simply need your own computer (either a PC or a Mac), a reliable internet connection and Microsoft Word.
Please send the following for your job application
• Covering letter in English or French stating why you are interested in the job and what you can offer.
• Your CV
• A French writing sample of at least 300 words.
We look forward to hearing from you.
11 威客就此工作平均出价 €85
I am a journal and web editor. Francophone native, I understand that you need a long term French copywriter. I would be delighted to get involved in your project. Please, hire me and let's start.