A Literature Review
APA format/style (6th edition)
2. 5-7 pages (excluding title page/reference page)
3. @ least 5 peer reviewed journal articles, @ least 2 social work textbooks, @ least 2 professional/appropriate website domains
*The literature review provides a description, summary and evaluations of each source.
Cyber bullying: How Physical Intimidation Influences the Way People Are Bullied
• The purpose of this study….
• The study seeks to answer the research question…
• The goal is to analyze…
2. Introduction of study: Gives a quick idea of the topic of the literature review, such as the central theme or organizational pattern.
• Explanation of …
• Relevance of…
• Types of …
• Social media outlets for…
• What is study going to do…
• What will be examined…
3. Body: Gives a quick idea of the topic of the literature review, such as the central theme or organizational pattern.
• Prevalence of Cyber bullying
• The types of people who bullying
• The types of people who are victims
• The relationship between bully and victim
• Effects of Cyber bullying
• Victims coping techniques
• Forms of cyber bullying
4. Conclusion: Discuss what you have drawn from reviewing literature so far. Where might the discussion proceed?
6 威客就此工作平均出价 $87
I'm a Bsc degree holder in computer science. I have worked on many papers in report writing, research.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.