Hotcourses is the UK’s largest publisher of guides and websites to help people find the right courses and universities. Hotcourses was established in 1996 and based in Fulham, London; with over 300 employees. It has offices in the USA, Australia, India and Malaysia, and runs over 30 websites published in 14 languages.
We are currently looking for a bright enthusiastic Indonesian to take on key activities that will help grow our Indonesian website – [url removed, login to view], for a freelance position.
- Part-time, flexible
- Write articles in Bahasa Indonesia (using original ideas and English resources)
- Support social media marketing: using Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Salary: Negotiable, depends on ability and experience. Monthly paid (UK Pound sterling), direct transfer to a private bank account.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent English to be able to translate and do research in English
- Excellent writing in Bahasa Indonesia (creative writing and thinking)
- A good reader
- Know how to use social media platforms (mentioned on the job description). Ideally have at least two accounts of those
- Know how to manage a Facebook page
- Discipline, keep to deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Close attention to details
- Good basic IT skills, particularly (Ms. Word, Power point, and Excel)
- Be proactive, motivated and eager to learn and experiment new things
- Interested in and knowledge in education and study abroad
- Knowing how to use design/video making softwares such as Photoshop, is an advantage
- Prior events experience desirable but not essential
- Learn about online marketing: SEO, social media, etc... (online training provided)
- Gain knowledge about overseas education
- Will have a credible reference for future job opportunities
How to apply
- Send CV and Cover letter (in both English and Bahasa Indonesia)
- Cover letter should
o show your own understanding and opinions about the website [url removed, login to view] and how to improve and publicise/popularise it
o show your interest in social networks
o Why you are knowledgeable about study abroad
- Deadline: 5th of March
- Only selected people will be contacted by 8thof March at the latest for a second-round test, followed by an interview via Skype.