We are looking for talented writers who are passionate about freelancing and the gig economy. There are 5 positions available:
The Economist -
You'll keep the readers up to date with the latest trends of the gig economy, freelancing, self-employment and the developments in the world that could impact gigging.
The Profiler -
You'll introduce all of the different freelance jobs to the readers, what and what they do not do. From web designer to content writer you'll cover them all.
The Theorist -
Did you have the answer to what the difference between a freelancer and an entrepreneur is? Then we need you to explain the various aspects of freelancing, the gig economy and how they differ to the readers.
The Motivator and Organiser -
Sometimes staying motivated is not that easy, but you're finally here to help. With tips and advice you'll not only motivate giggers but also help clients motivate their freelancers. Moreover, you'll write about how to organise your workload, how to create the perfect work environment and what kind of tools are best suited for clients' project management and communication needs.
The Interviewer -
Theory is one thing, reality quite another. This is why you'll examine what it really means to hire freelancers and be a solopreneur by interviewing those who made a name for themselves in the gig economy.
What we're looking for:
- Native English speakers from around the globe
- Ability to research topics idependently
- Ability to work with hardly any supervision
- No plagiarism (quotes need to include the source)
- Well written and researched articles ~1000 words
- Committed to work with us long-term
What you get in return:
- A profile on our website (you'll be an essential part of our team :) )
- You'll always be named as the author of your articles
- Initially 1 article per writer per month (if the website is a success, it'll increase to 1 article per week)
- Payment per article not per word (quality counts more than quantity)
This is our website - not much there yet, we do need you for that: [url removed, login to view]
Let us know which position you want to apply for and please add a short description to why you're the perfect candidate for this particular position! Also, don't forget to show off your previous work and to mention your rate per 1000 word article.
We can't wait to get to know you,
The Gig Economist
29 威客就此工作平均出价 $75
I will provide the highest quality SEO content. I write original articles. I can deliver the voice and style that is targeted at your project needs. I look forward to working with you. Thank you!