If you have time, I would like to hear how your awbs project went and whether you found the upgrade doable.
I'm in a similar situation and looking for options.
Many thanks for your time as well.
This project is to migrate all data from AWBS to WHMCS, and then synchronizes data from AWBS to WHMCS prior full move over.
We have the un-encrypted AWBS Import Script given by WHMCS after singning NDA.
Currently the Import Script only able to do the following:
1. Import Shared Hosting Servers (Without hostname, monthly cost & access hash)
2. Import Client Products (Only Shared Hosting Packages & domain name without registrar, without affiliate record or price overriding for domain and hosting)
3. Import Clients (Without password)
4. Import Packages (Only Shared Hosting Packages without prices)
5. Import Invoices (Do not have description and domain name)
6. Import Transactions (Description is not in full)
1. Import everything that is not imported in the "bracket" above. Basically everything, you may browse through AWBS and check every link.
2. Import client password. Just use random password, 6-8 varchar.
3. Import AWBS Addon item as addon
4. Import AWBS "Other" item as product
5. Import AWBS Affiliate transaction and ID.
6. Import VPS/Server/Colocation Product
7. Import Coupon setup and usage.
8. The most important thing is that, i need the Imported Invoice in WHMCS for renewal product to actually attached with the product. Eg:
- If imported domain renewal invoice, once paid it will renew the domain name
- If imported hosting, server, vps, colocation, other item invoice, once paid it will extend the expiry according to product billing cycle.
9. Verify and double check the domain, hosting, and other products, Expiry Date & Next Invoice Date.
1. After all the import is successful, we will still using AWBS for few weeks, and thus we need you to create a cronjob, to update ALL the data from AWBS to WHMCS.
Eg: if invoice in AWBS is paid, then in WHMCS also paid. If new client in AWBS also created in WHMCS, and also product addition and status. Everything should be synchronizes.
2. We will need to run AWBS for few weeks before confident to switch to WHMCS.
We have both WHMCS and AWBS development URL with actual data for you to do experiment. Once everything is done then only we will do this on production URL.
Let us know if anybody interested, repeat all the task to show understanding and do not post your predefined templates when answering.
AJAX, jQuery MySQL, PHP, Web Hosting, AWBS, WHMCS