We are planning a special kind of software already long time and somehow now we want to start developing such an application group, where we would like to start with a simple and small application where you could expect probably ongoing additional orders for additional features, versions, etc... So if you are a good windows-application developer then you might be the one we are looking for - where we want to pay fair but not more than necersary, so if you want the job (and can expect always some work in that project) just offer us now a fair price as entry-project:
Type of application: Spy Software to use the notebook computer of a person as spydevice to listen and look into the room as livestream and monitor all important data on the notebook computer.
* Keylogger - Just logs every key into a txt file which is uploaded
* Informs when the notebook is online - just when the notebook is up and connected to internet it should send some information to a webserver to get it´s IP adress
* File synchronizer - Sends when it´s connected to the server a list of all files and directories, which is used to generate server side placed sync-job-list (I want to click to all files I want to get from the notebook automatically on a admin webinterface), to syncing files/directories will only be transferred if they have changed and stored on the server/database as new version, that it is possible to even access the previous version of the file, the sync-job-list is divided into a) one time sync jobs b) repeating sync jobs (which are done always in intervalls or maybe when something has changed... just how you want.. - "My directory" "My pictures" , just all in the home-directory will always be synchronized as soon as something new has been added).
* Delete List - on the server by a click a file on the notebook can be requested for deletion
* File Downloader - on the server there can be files stored that the notebook downloads and stores in a pre defined directory on local drive
* Weblogger - logs all URLs which are surfed and sends list to server, or updates the server-side logfile
* maybe port the DSNIFF (debian) tool to capture all kind of IMAP, POP3 whatever logins - or do it in a better way to get all passwords of email accounts...how?
* Audio Spy Bug
* the notebook records always when it´s switched on every audio of the internal microphone into a 64kbit/s audio-file or maybe [url removed, login to view] codec is a good option, since I am looking for speech what I am interested in to hear. In case that a software like skype or whatever needs to access the mic it shouldn´t be busy. The volume control should be switched to maximum of the microphone and if mic is off it must be switched on!. In case that there is no internet connection the audio files will be stored on a hidden place and transferred as soon as the notebook gets connected to internet.
* Video Spy Bug
* using the internal video-cam of the HP notebook to watch the user live! The stream should be streamed to the webserver from the client and can be seen from another client accessing the webserver
Communication protocols used:
* The standard protocol used for communication is http or mabye https - just the software should try both and uses the one which goes through
* Please find a way if any application tries to access the camera, like skype or any website video chat or whatever, that there is not a warning like "Device in use"...
At least with the audio device (microphone) it should be no problem I guess to use it non-stop and record the enviroment around the notebook like the room...
V1.0 budget should be below 500,- USD - for future versions we have calculated to spend up to 5000,- USD this year ... but all step-by-step... just need to see that you are good in and maybe you even have own recommendations on features you propose. It´s just we are investigating as organisation and need a tool for that kind of job. We have just once physical admin access to the notebook
10 威客就此工作平均出价 €649
I have been working for analyzing spy software for more than 4 years. I know the best method to spy a system. Use will not be aware that his system is being spied.