1. Environment Analysis & Requirements
An analysis and plan on fixing existing SharePoint site. We are using this current SharePoint as a file server internally as a means of collaboration and storage. This site currently weighs 24GB in size and contains 2561 folders and over 9000 files. (as of 1-Dec-2017).
1. What business problem are we trying to solve?
- It will be the interim repository for document sharing, collaboration, and communication
2. What is the purpose/ objective of the site?
- The objective is to improve communication & productivity, foster collaboration
3. Where does the content currently reside?
- The content currently resides in Microsoft Office 365 Cloud based SharePoint site in nested folders that are synced to users computers
4. What is the volume of documents?
- As of 1-Dec-2017 it is currently around 25GB
5. Will all the documents be migrated?
- Yes the document will be migrated from the existing SharePoint nested folders to new SharePoint site in content that is organized
6. Who will have access?
- Several team members and external customers and clients will have authenticated credentials to login and access the site. This needs to be part of item 7-Security & Permissions
7. How are the documents organized right now?
- They are now in a nested folder structure
[url removed, login to view] Architecture
Assist in preparation of the documenting and labelling the content (documents, data) to support retrieval and usability
Main components are:
a) Site Hierarchy - how many sites (projects)b)
b) Navigation & Search (views, groups, filter)
c) Taxonomy - classification of documents into groups/ categories (meta data)
3. New SharePoint site
Create a new SharePoint development site separate from the existing site; this is done to prevent disruption of workflow with the current users
Develop the Landing page (Intranet) site
Create sub sites for each project with their respective links on the landing page as needed. Set up lists and libraries (including creation of metadata and any other needed columns)
Add metadata tags from existing folder structures – these will be added to the Term Store Management
Top link, quick launch bar and key filters for each subsite
8. Look & Feel & Custom Views
9. Security & Permissions
Since this be an ongoing task to add/ delete users will you provide on as needed basis? What is the cost per transaction
11. Deployment and Training
Conduct an analysis on our manual workflow process, how will this be implemented
Define requirements and costs per hour for troubleshooting
NOTE: This works needs to be carried out in Toronto, Canada so physical presence is mandatory
23 威客就此工作平均出价 $2397
Hello, I am a certified sharepoint solution architect with more than 16 years of experience. I am sure of providing you quality output.I have a vast experience in the projects similar to yours. lets get connected.