Add text to the SMA indicator for NinjaTrader 8.
Leave the existing SMA indicator in its virgin form but modify a new copy of the SMA indicator so the text value of the indicator is displayed on the chart.
(1) Name of the indicator: SMA Text
(2) I do not want the functionality of the SMA itself to be modified in any way. I only want the text value of the SMA to be displayed. This means that all types of SMA selections will still be functional (Close, High, Low, Median, Open, Typical, and Weighted).
(3) Plot Visibility: The “Indicator Properties” interface should provide the user with the ability to make the plotting of the SMA curve invisible. The text will always be visible. An alternate way of handling the visibility would be to make the curve always be invisible. If I need to see the plotted curve then I can add a regular unmodified SMA to the chart.
(4) The “Indicator Properties” interface should provide the user with a selection of different locations where the text might be displayed (above the candlestick, below the candlestick, in a new panel with the SMA plot). If you cannot provide these locations, please tell me where we can place the text.
(5) The fractional part of the text must contain 3 decimal places. The whole number part of the text will be what ever the calculation of the SMA provides. (Examples: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL])
(6) It would also be nice to be able to change the color of the text from within the “Indicator Properties) interface.
6 威客就此工作平均出价 $153
hello, i trade and code in NinjaTrader 7 and 8. i have read through the specification and i am interested in coding this [login to view URL] let's discuss and i will code the project to your requirement asap. thank you.